Sign up Today for Discount
Save $50 off Tuition
We hate spam as much as you do. Your information is NEVER
shared, sold, or rented to ANYONE.
Does a Dental Assistant Career in Connecticut sound interesting? You should consider our program. Having a career in Dental Assisting can provide good job security with great pay and a professional work environment.
This job may just be right for you. According to the Bureau for Labor Statistics this field of employment is expected to have a faster expansion then the average through 2016.
Dental Assistant Connecticut - Start Your New Career
- You can make $12 to $26 per hour.
- You will be able to work in a professional atmosphere where you will assist lab work, office duties and even dental procedures.
- A Dental Assistant career is recession-proof.
- You can secure a job anywhere in the United States.
- Some dental offices offer benefits that might include: sick leave, paid vacation, medical insurance, reimbursement for continuing education course fees, pension plans (401k), or sometimes even a bonus plan.
How to Become a Dental Assistant
We can train you in 13 weeks with 78 hours of lecture and lab plus a 50-hour dental assistant internship with a practicing dentist. After graduation you will have the skills to get a job immediately. Don’t delay! Contact us today for more information.
We will answer all of your questions about dental assisting classes, dental assistant school, and dental assistant internship.